In-Store Visual Merchandiser – Fashion Retail
Since opening its doors in San Francisco in 1969, Gap has become a cultural icon by offering clothing and accessories rooted in cool, confident and casual style to customers around the world.
Customers have looked to Gap for updated, casual clothing and accessories that help them express their own personal sense of style. Today, Gap continues to be the best destination for wardrobe essentials such as T-shirts, hoodies, great-fitting pants and denim.What began as one brand has grown to include Gap, GapKids and BabyGap.
In 2010, Gap Inc. partnered with Busbrand to open its first Australian store.
Busbrand are also behind well-known brands including Guess, Aldo, Travelite & Tumi. In its ten years of operation, the Company has come to be synonymous with excellence in its retail structure and brand management, growing to over 50 stores today.
Due to continued growth and success we are currently looking for an experienced Full Time In- Store Visual Merchandiser to join our dynamic team at Gap Melbourne Central.
Reporting to the National Visual Merchandiser your job duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Merchandise in a timely manner
- Report on Merchandising activities
- Educate store staff on the importance of visual merchandising (including refilling and replenishment) in boosting sales within the store
- Execute GAP Visual Merchandising Directive and adapt to Australian store footprint
- Maintain GAP Standards
- Provide regular feedback to the National Visual Merchandise Manager
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in fashion apparel merchandising
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Planning and organisational skills
- An ability to achieve set targets
- An awareness of stock movements, consolidations & trends in the market
- Experience in following VM documents,planograms and guidelines
- Experience in window dressing, styling and props
- An ability to handle multiple tasks
- Attention to detail
- An ambitious & motivated spirit, a can do
attitude and willingness to roll up your sleeves to execute product and fixture floor moves
- An ability to work flexible hours
- Fun and dynamic culture
- An opportunity to be a part of a successful International brand that is experiencing growth in Australia
- Training and development
- Career advancement opportunities
- Excellent staff discounts across ALL brands
- Fantastic bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
If you are keen to join a passionate team, ready to take the next step within a Company you can grow your career with then apply now! Please forward a copy of your cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com
Only successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Reference : http://www.seek.com.au/Job/